Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kezboard problems & paintings on canvi

Aaah, regularity is a wonderful thing; 5 months have passed without a post. But then that could be regular. Who’s to say what constitutes “regular”. So what if I post once in 5 months, if someone was put in jail every 10 years that would be deemed regular (Ok, I did want to be more regular, but these things happen, once again, I hope to change).

Aaanyway, some things have changed. I have started painting again, purchasing a canvas (or “canvi” as I have bought more than one) and exercising the juices on the right side of my noggin; of course I had to throw that one away because it was awfully messy, so I started again. Below is the painting, 3 canvi hanging in a row. I’m quite pleased - unlike a few years ago, this is 100% my own work, not a copy. It now hangs above our television / dvd area opposite the sofa:

This has inspired me somewhat, so I shall post whatever else I come up with.

A side issue: I have had to keep correcting myself as for every “y” I have put a “z”…I am back in the UK for the Easter weekend and am therefore using a UK keyboard. I have got used to the set up of a German keyboard where the “y” and “z” are the other way round.

Tis Easter Sunday today. As I’m not a religious man it is predominantly a nice excuse to drink beer and eat unhealthy food… (very different to any other day then *ahem*). It is also a good excuse to come home for the long weekend, and also the reason whz I’m struggling with this bloodz kezboard (that’s just an example of the Anglo-Germanic frustrations I’m having).

Next time I will start a picture gallery of “gray hair watch” as I have noticed a few them sprouting. Exciting times.

1 comment:

Michael Richards said...

My first blog spam. Number 5 seems interesting, according to you "any of you can be relieved to join". Does that mean I can nominate anyone I like to receive this special treatment? As well as myself of course. Oral is my favourite.